2.04.2014

Nailed It

Sometimes, I just can't decide whether to go with a shiny nail or a matte nail. 
So last night I thought, why can't I do both? 

After painting my full nail with a shiny red polish and armed with a quick drying top-coat, I placed a piece of tape down the center of each nail. I then applied Essie's, "matte about you" over the exposed half of the nail and pulled the tape off. Voilà! A classic nail with a modern matte twist.


They went fabulously with my striped mittens.

Essie's "a list" is a beautiful classic red.

Nail regimen:
Nailtiques "Formula 1" bottom-coat
Essie's "a list"
Sally Henson's "Dries Instantly" top-coat
Essies's "matte about you" matte top-coat

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Essie's "matte about you" top coat! It's hands-down the best top coat for any manicure and so worth the extra few bucks.

    ReplyDelete

say hello!