4.03.2014

Thirsty Thursday: Bar Carts

We are of the mindset that no home is complete without a healthy selection of beverage options on hand for spur-of-the-moment entertaining. While I currently have a vertical bar from Crate & Barrel, I'm dying to add a bar cart to my new apartment. You saw Lindsey's over Christmas (here), and I absolutely love hers. I am also loving the look of this cart from Society Social:
 
http://www.shopsocietysocial.com/collections/bar-carts/products/the-worth-rattan-bar-cart
 
While I don't know that the bright pink would fit in to my decorating scheme, how fun does the cart look in a bright color?
 
 
I'm also drawn to the simplicity of the Parker Mid-Century bar cart from West Elm
 
 
All of this talk of bar carts is making me thirsty. Is it time for happy hour yet!?! Here's a deliciously springy cocktail recipe to help you celebrate that it is almost Friday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

say hello!