7.15.2014

Ceremony Boston

Last Friday I went wedding dress shopping for the first time! Based on a recommendation from a friend, I made an appointment at Ceremony Boston in Beacon Hill. I hopped on the T with my mom, walked through the park over to Charles Street and rung the bell. As I walked up the stairs I entered into the most adorably perfect shop I've ever seen. Flooded with natural light by the wall of windows, this all white space was decorated to perfection, with the sweetest (and fashionable) shop owner to match.

If you are a Boston Bride, you simply must pay a visit to Ceremony. The selection is limited (I prefer to say the selection is beautifully edited) with each dress being a uniquely stunning option.












Dress / Banana Republic Factory Store
Bag / Chanel
Sandals / DV by Dolce Vita
Sunglasses / Ray-Ban

1 comment:

  1. What an exciting time! The wedding dresses look absolutely gorgeous, what a wonderful boutique you found. Enjoy the journey!

    ReplyDelete

say hello!