8.15.2014

Links We're Loving

15 Restaurants to Try During this Month's Dine Out Boston

Dine Out Boston (the two weeks formerly known as Restaurant Week) starts this Sunday. Bostinno has chosen their 15 top picks, and the menus all look fantastic. Make your reservations ASAP!


The Moments We All Fell In Love With Robin Williams


Some of the movies on my list of all time favorites, aka the ones I've bought on DVD so I can watch them over and over again, include Good Will Hunting, Hook, and Aladdin. And if Mrs. Doubtfire is on TV, I can guarantee you that I'll be watching. Robin Williams' incredible talent made us laugh, made us cry, and inspired us. This Huffington Post article rounds up favorite moments and stories from readers, which range from movie clips to a trick-or-treating story (the Williams' house handed out toothbrushes!). Touching, and worth a visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

say hello!