1.20.2015

Reader's Request: Totally Totes

We love to hear from our readers! Hilary wrote to us on Facebook last week with a request for tote bag suggestions professional enough for interviews but also durable for everyday use & carting her computer around:

"Hey oh buoy! Happy New Year! I am looking to make a career change in 2015, and want to change my "work look" as well. The Longchamp Le Pliage tote I have had for 5 years has served me well, but I need a new work tote that will make me look a little more polished at interviews. As my sister taught me, invest in a good quality version of something once, take care of it, and you'll have it for a long while. I'm looking for a leather tote large enough to fit my 13" Macbook Pro."

 
Here are some great options that we found, and would be happy to tote around day-to-day. Good luck in the job search!!
 

 







 
 
 We'd love to get some more requests from our readers. Have any questions for Oh Buoy that you'd like to see featured on the blog? Post on our Facebook page or send us and email!

No comments:

Post a Comment

say hello!