1.04.2016

Oh Buoy Abode - Up on the Wall


L:
I've found that nothing makes as big a difference in the feel of a room as getting things up on the wall. In our new house, we have a few rooms set up with art and those rooms feel complete. They feel lived in, loved, and curated. And then there's the rooms with completely bare walls. For those rooms, I need to figure out just where to start. I've been on the hunt for a few pieces to anchor each room and get the inspiration going. I love mixing different styles and different media, but I also think it's important to have one piece that really sets the stage for the room. Here's a few of my favorite options, ranging from $32 to . . . well, a lot more. What pieces do you have your eye on??



3    Cloudy Sea

4    Below Zero

6    Donald Leas

No comments:

Post a Comment

say hello!